Saturday, April 15, 2006

Walmart Avoidance

I did something Thursday I haven't done in over a year - I ventured into Walmart. So my kids should read this and recognize that, even though I have often said I should have had guppies instead, I clearly do love them because after figuring out that there were no Costco sized packages of Easter candy I was willing to buy (although there were many many tubs of Costco sized industrial lard, and many Costco sized people), I did go to Walmart. After all, it's national fertility symbol weekend, and my kids deserve to be spoiled with as much processed sugar as ten bucks can buy.

Better make that seven dollars. Gas prices are way up.

1 comment:

Matsby said...

I don't know you and I don't know Kirk. But I stumbled accross this blog and I am sorry for your loss. Kirk sounds like he's a great guy and I will keep you in my prayers.

About Wal-Mart, that's how that goes. You try to avoid it (cause you know it's the right thing to do), but sometimes you gotta give in.

Your writing is really good too. Thanks.