Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pending Post

Sorry... thought I was going to be able to post something today but then my I-have-everything-under-control week was hit this morning with a didn't-I-tell-you-about-this-major-ad project that (why not) just happens to have had a deadline a week ago. But hey! They kindly extended the deadline waaaaaay out until tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, and the other stuff you already did that should relate to this project? Well, the size is totally different, and the content won't work and of course we don't have any high-res photos - what were you thinking?

No problem at all.

Maybe more tomorrow... if there is one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This topic is simply matchless :), very much it is pleasant to me.

Anonymous said...

The excellent and duly message.