Monday, November 26, 2007

Absent

A whole week. A. Whole. Week. That's how long that darn cold lasted. Granted, I was only prone-and-incompetent for... what... about four days, but STILL. That was a lot of whining (wasn't it kids?)

BUT I'm much better now. The problem is that last time I was sick I still had internet access at home so, in between sniffles and bouts of unconsciousness, I could still check email and keep in touch with all the important things in life (ie the list of blogs I read, the Very Important Design forums I lurk in and... oh... well, now and then the news). Now we have a house with all sorts of lovely things about it (like water! and... um... lights!) but no internet. Which means that although I came in unbelievably early this morning so I could start catching up on the... lemme check a minute... ooooh, way too many emails in just ONE of the email accounts I have to peek carefully into, I now realize that I should have woken up at two or something (well, I did actually, I always wake up at 2, but I am not fool enough to GET up at 2) because whooo nelly no one else in the entire world took off a whole week.

Normally I really like having lots of lovely blog posts to read, but honestly people, I told you I was sick.

Stupid world still revolving without me.

4 comments:

Emily R said...

Sorry about that. Will cut back next time :)

For Kirk said...

Please don't! All caught up now and tomorrow I'll whine about not enough to read...

Child 1 said...

hey at least you werent sick for your ENTIRE thanksgiving break including thanksgiving. yeah im giving thanks! a whole $#*&@&@&#%$&$# lot! have a nice day!

Child #3 said...

Hello. Im............ Sick. Coant come to work. ( 4:am)