Monday, November 26, 2007

Absent

A whole week. A. Whole. Week. That's how long that darn cold lasted. Granted, I was only prone-and-incompetent for... what... about four days, but STILL. That was a lot of whining (wasn't it kids?)

BUT I'm much better now. The problem is that last time I was sick I still had internet access at home so, in between sniffles and bouts of unconsciousness, I could still check email and keep in touch with all the important things in life (ie the list of blogs I read, the Very Important Design forums I lurk in and... oh... well, now and then the news). Now we have a house with all sorts of lovely things about it (like water! and... um... lights!) but no internet. Which means that although I came in unbelievably early this morning so I could start catching up on the... lemme check a minute... ooooh, way too many emails in just ONE of the email accounts I have to peek carefully into, I now realize that I should have woken up at two or something (well, I did actually, I always wake up at 2, but I am not fool enough to GET up at 2) because whooo nelly no one else in the entire world took off a whole week.

Normally I really like having lots of lovely blog posts to read, but honestly people, I told you I was sick.

Stupid world still revolving without me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that. Will cut back next time :)

Megan said...

Please don't! All caught up now and tomorrow I'll whine about not enough to read...

Anonymous said...

hey at least you werent sick for your ENTIRE thanksgiving break including thanksgiving. yeah im giving thanks! a whole $#*&@&@&#%$&$# lot! have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Im............ Sick. Coant come to work. ( 4:am)